Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(03-24-2021, 03:17 AM)Labster Wrote: I'd say shepherd is the same as pastor, it's just a translation.  I've definitely got a mainline protestant feel out of Book, though.  And Saber, well... actually Arturia probably predates the era where monarchs had a special role in the church.  Caster may well be a priestess of Hecate, if that counts?

We do have the SIs, though.  I'm a cantor, and have assisted a pastor in conducting church services.  I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that Ben is a deacon.

Oh right, I brought in Black Lagoon! We have the Rip-Off Church, which includes a priest named Rico.  If you don't mind your church services with an extra dose of ultraviolence, that is.

Considering why I'm asking whether we have a priest, ecumenicalism might be in order.

(03-24-2021, 03:17 AM)Labster Wrote: On another topic, maybe we need an images thread just for us.  Make it easier to find our reference material.

we have a wiki, you know...
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 03-24-2021, 12:41 PM
RE: [IC][Story][Arc 1] Arrivals - by Norgarth - 02-13-2022, 05:08 PM