Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Letting folks in on a secret: There's been a plan in "write this some time" status in my devfile practically since The Academy City Job went into the devfile - but that plan only covers approximately 90% of the Misaka Sisters. (As of this posting, the only person who's commented on the plan has been Labster.)

So what's actually needed is short-term housing for 9971 people for a week or two, then long-term/permanent housing for 997±ROUNDINGERROR people. The fact that all of these people are 13-year-old electrokinetic girls named Misaka just makes things more fun. (Especially for Misuzu Misaka: "I have how many daughters?")

EDIT: Although this isn't the only refugee crisis the Metacontinuity has. BA and I have been working on a different story, in which it's mentioned that there are probably some Chobits persocoms out there who either ran away or were kicked out after Chii gave them self-awareness and they decided they didn't like being abused by their owners. Some of them will have ended up alone in the Metacontinuity after Piffle arrived as a group, and the vast majority of the individual persocom displacees didn't show up in Ottawa. Windsor already has Mahoro, who's an android - she'd probably understand on an emotional level what these persocoms went through in a way that flesh-and-blood people can't, and her behaviour toward Minawa in canon shows she'd be willing to take in a lost persocom or two.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 03-29-2021, 08:08 AM
RE: [IC][Story][Arc 1] Arrivals - by Norgarth - 02-13-2022, 05:08 PM