Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
So, as discussed in the wiki thread...

(04-07-2021, 03:15 PM)robkelk Wrote: Canon description is now copied over. As for changes in the Metacontinuity...

Quote:He awakened... somewhere, exactly where matters little... hale and hearty, alive in a body complete with working hands, and with the certain knowledge that his idle musings about possibly being a character in somebody else's story were correct. He is certain that this "somebody else" is [[Celestial supporting characters|either a goddess or a she-devil]], mainly because he awoke with a list, written by a feminine hand (he could tell), of the places in this strange new world where others like him, characters from other stories, had appeared.

If he is (as he assumes) to be a character in someone else's story, then it behooves him to be the best character that he can be, within the limits of his characterization and abilities. After all, he expects nothing less from his own characters; to fail to live up to his own rule would be rude.

And thus he walks the Earth, traveling from town to town (if one can call cities where over a million people live "towns"), adjusting the plots to create more interesting stories.

Isn't that just lovely? How could somebody like that possibly be a threat? Well, considering that he likes stories with dark endings, and has the power to warp reality...

EDIT: Quoting from his description on All The Tropes:

Quote:Drosselmeyer is often very Genre Savvy, particularly when it comes to fairy tales.

He's going to be simply fascinated by the characters from RWBY...

As I said before, I like it!  And lemme guess: Salem’s handwriting?  Though I don’t think she would have anywhere nearly that much info this early on.

What if: Drosselmyer is on the nose with the she-devil bit?  It is canonical that Hild has her detractors. And this might just be the sort of scheme they’d use to spite/hurt her rep.

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 04-07-2021, 07:40 PM
RE: [IC][Story][Arc 1] Arrivals - by Norgarth - 02-13-2022, 05:08 PM