Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Just updated my notes on the wiki to match the two immediately-preceding posts here.

And I added something to the notes for The Academy City Job. Somebody's going to have to distract the Academy City Board of Directors while everybody else carries out their mission objectives...

"I know how to distract them."

Everybody looked at the normally soft-spoken member of ITEM. Shizuri was the first to speak. "I think I know what you're planning. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"It would draw the immediate and full attention of the Board of Directors."

"It would also paint a target on your back, basically," Frenda replied.

Shiage grinned. "Yeah, but Rikou can survive that now. Let's do this."

"Thank you," she replied as she gave him a quick kiss. Then she got out of the van and whispered "Invoke Accelerator" before continuing in a much louder voice, "I am Rikou Takitsubo and I demand an immediate System Scan to prove that I am now a Level 5 esper!"

Then she was joined by the leader of ITEM. "I am the Level 5 esper known as Meltdowner! I sponsor Rikou Takitsubo's call for a System Scan!"

Without taking her eyes off the Windowless Building in the distance, Rikou whispered to Shizuri, "You didn't need to do this. Thank you."

Shizuri whispered back, "Yes, I did; we're as much partners as Railgun and Shirai are. And you're welcome."

At which point the Board of Directors suddenly has what they consider to be a huge problem on their hands. At this point, it's been at least eight months since Washuu-chan started repairing the damage that Body Crystal did to Rikou's body and esper ability. And there are three Level 5 espers who for their own reasons hate Aleister and would be happy to help thwart his plans, so Rikou should already be Level 5 with their help and thus can copy the powers of any esper she's been able to study - including those three Level 5 espers (Accelerator, Railgun, and Meltdowner), and the Level 4 espers Mitsuko Kongo and Kuroko Shirai. Not a bad starting arsenal for little miss Multiskill, even if she's still at the point where she can only use one power at a time.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 07-30-2021, 08:54 PM
RE: [IC][Story][Arc 1] Arrivals - by Norgarth - 02-13-2022, 05:08 PM