Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
I know, I know - I really should be working on finishing that story that I had to tell you The Big Raid first so you'd understand the current story. But the muse insisted on me working on the next story not counting Valentine's Day... so have a teaser snippet.

This must be what Skuld was hinting at, Rob thought. "Are you sure I'm the right person to help you?"

"Our procedures say that we should call you if any aircraft identify themselves as flying out of GAK. We don't even know where that airport is, Mr. Donaldson."

From her reaction, Maika knew - she reached over and muted Rob's phone. "GAK is short for 'Gakkou', Japanese for 'Academy'. It's the IATA code for Academy City's airport."

"Oh, boy." Rob unmuted the phone. "Sorry for the delay, Ms. Smith. Yes, I'm the right person to call about this. Does the aircraft's transponder tell us anything else about the plane?"

"It's an executive jet, and it can make Ottawa but not Montreal or Toronto."

"So it has to land here. Can you divert it to CYRO, please?"

"Will do, Mr. Donaldson. It'll be on the ground in an hour."

"Oh, good - I can get there before they will. Thank you, Ms. Smith. Please call me again if something happens."

"Again, will do. Good-bye, Mr. Donaldson, and thank you."

"Good-bye, and you're welcome." He hung up the phone, then texted Kazari and the techs at Piffle: "I need to get in contact with the occupants of an aircraft in flight, right now. It's the one with the transponder signalling it's flying out of GAK. Can you help?"
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 09-12-2021, 05:59 PM
RE: [IC][Story][Arc 1] Arrivals - by Norgarth - 02-13-2022, 05:08 PM