Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(11-07-2021, 11:58 AM)robkelk Wrote: Folks with wiki access are invited to review the new page for the Addams residence.

(11-07-2021, 06:49 PM)Labster Wrote: I guess if we put them near downtown LA, that one new years dream I wrote for Brent will make more sense. And by “I wrote”, I mean I actually had this dream with Utena symbolism, and it was kind of weird for it to be set in Union Station when at the time I hadn’t been there for fifteen years.

(11-07-2021, 06:54 PM)robkelk Wrote: Well, the article that I got the building's photo from says it was at 21 Chester Place. Is that close enough to downtown to work?

This week's discussion has made it necessary to actually answer this question, so that we can write an arrival story for the Addams family. Are they in New Jersey (as per the original Addams illustrations) or LA (as per the exterior shooting for the TV show)?

EDIT: I just realized... Addams Mansion has a garden with some very unusual flowers. And we all know who's rooming in the mansion with the Addamses. What happens when some of those flowers are plucked for Rose Duels?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 02-02-2022, 08:27 AM
RE: [IC][Story][Arc 1] Arrivals - by Norgarth - 02-13-2022, 05:08 PM