Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(02-02-2022, 09:04 AM)Norgarth Wrote: well, are there already established Residences in LA or New Jersey, and if so how close would they be to the Addams' place?  Keep in mind if they're are fairly close to an established residence, then that's a bunch more character for the writer of said residence to juggle.

Now that I'm fully awake and can intelligently parse this comment...

I don't understand the concern here. Unless somebody wants to join the writing circle and contribute stories, it doesn't matter where a new residence is placed -- "the writer of said residence" is one (or more) of the five current writers no matter whether the new residence is in Lisbon, Los Angeles, or Luna City.

I already know I'm going to be writing some of the stories that involve Addams Mansion, All I need to know right now is where we're sticking the map marker.

EDIT: Also, "close" is relative. I'm already responsible for everything from Thunder Bay to Alert to Antigonish, and around Lake Ontario to Niagara Falls... but Bob has Buffalo (and everything south to Miami and west to the Mississippi). Dartz has all of Europe. Not that this stops anybody from writing stories in anybody else's territory, of course - current plans have me using DC, which is firmly in Bob's bailiwick.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 02-02-2022, 01:28 PM
RE: [IC][Story][Arc 1] Arrivals - by Norgarth - 02-13-2022, 05:08 PM