Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers That Should Not Be 25 - A Quarter-Century of Bad Ideas
RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 25 - A Quarter-Century of Bad Ideas
(05-08-2021, 09:08 PM)Norgarth Wrote: heh, let's replace Luna, Sailor Moon's feline advisor/mentor for Princess Luna of Equestria. 

I suspect Usagi will be more impressed (and the villains will have more to worry about than just a few scratches)

I actually saw this scenario in the MLP time loops series. It was hilarious. Princess Luna looped into Sailor Moon as Luna the cat. Her loop memories told her it was her job to find the moon princess, so she promptly considered the job done and spent the loop gathering the senshi and fighting the dark kingdom. Usagi was also looping and scryed their actions from a distance, enjoying the novelty of someone else doing her job.
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 25 - A Quarter-Century of Bad Ideas - by Shepherd - 05-08-2021, 10:17 PM