Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
Hi, Umbire here. Finally catching up to behind-the-scenes events and other things I seem to have missed completely - including the actual reason behind the sabbatical I've heard about, which I will not comment on (EDIT: Not as of YET, anyway.) to save myself and Lynn aspirins down the line - and chiming in regarding the following.

(07-05-2021, 12:26 PM)robkelk Wrote: Re this Forum thread on ATT

Quote:The gist is that the person registering it needs to represent it in an official capacity, e.g. someone with access to the domain registration and such.

I, for one, would be willing to offer Umbire the Phantom a seat on the moderation team, and not just for setting up the new IRC channel. Thoughts?

It was something I was considering during the process of informing people - but I maintain that I do not feel it an appropriate position for myself, and I am unlikely to ever accept such a position here for the foreseeable future.

Furthermore, as to finding a place for this peer-directed project, it seems you are looking to take the wheel from there, and so I'll leave that to you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX - by Umbire - 07-10-2021, 09:05 PM