Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polarizing stories spotted in the news
RE: Polarizing stories spotted in the news
(08-05-2021, 11:47 AM)Jinx999 Wrote: https://www.mediamatters.org/voter-fraud...rd-fascism

I'm in favour of strong national defence, financial prudence, looking out for the little guy who's been ignored by the elites, rule of law and limited government. That's why I despise Trump.

Gotta be honest, disenchanted with Trump myself. Having had time with him out of office, sure, I'm not wild and crazy about Biden, and frankly would vote for a Republican or even another Democrat who I felt could do better ASAP, but Trump was a massive drama llama and really needed a filter, as some of his actions just threw more bloody meat in the shark-infested waters as opposed to calming them, and would prefer someone is in favor of all the items you mentioned but is NOT Trump.

Trump just needed to know when to concede defeat and be graceful about it, needed to know when carrot was more effective than abuse of the stick to get his way and needed to learn not every brainfart needs to be on social media, sometimes the wisest words are none at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Polarizing stories spotted in the news - by GethN7 - 08-05-2021, 09:26 PM