Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI
(08-05-2021, 07:09 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 06:22 PM)GethN7 Wrote: Did some reading on the Fate/Stay Night page bug

We need to change the title of the URL link by moving the page to something like "Fate Stay Night" for the bug to resolve via DISPLAYTITLE magic word markup.

Can't see any reason not to do it...

EDIT:  And I did, and despite the new stuff being installed, DISPLAYTTITLE still rejects the insertion of the slash.  I'm leaving the move as-is until we can thrash this out properly.

And I note that we have a few other Fate Series pages all screwed up under "Fate", including Fate/hollow ataraxia and its subpages.

Sent Brent the deets via Discord, seems it PARTIALLY works in the page text itself, but the Lua module for the subpages is what is throwing a fit for the canonical URL/page name, but not sure if it will forward properly to new subpages, asked him to check that.

Specifically, the module code already calls for a DISPLAYTITLE reference, and that warning we get is because the page is playing along, but the subpage module not wanting to completely play ball.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI - by GethN7 - 08-05-2021, 07:42 AM