Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI
(08-25-2021, 03:53 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(08-25-2021, 03:34 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Well, thankee kindly.

Meanwhile, another heads up.  Geth's already run into this guy, and I pinged everyone on my post on his page, but I wanted to let everyone know here about a new user going by "Tingwacky9" who tried to create a one-sentence work page for an alleged Canadian cartoon that doesn't seem to exist.  In the course of doing a little background research, I found he got himself bounced permanently from TVT in April for contributions that were so illiterate they considered them yea-close to vandalism.  Which pretty much describes what he tried to post to us.

So, it was supposedly a "Canadian cartoon", was it? Well, the National Film Board of Canada has never heard of it, so it wasn't government work. And nothing turns up when I try to search Library and Archives Canada for it, so there's no copy on file for copyright purposes. DuckDuckGo and IMDB have never heard of it, either.

I've told this guy that he's officially On Notice now.

Oy, sounds like one of those people I had to deal with on FANDOM who wanted to shill their headcanon as real and who often clog up FANDOM with wikis on things that only exist in their heads and wants to wish it into existence through sheer stubbornness. If they keep going, I say permaban, most of the time, these types more often then not are, and I'm not trying to be insulting here, literally mentally handicapped, do not understand the word "no", and may be in their mid-thirties but still be mentally no older than 5-8 years old at best, so any attempt to teach them rules will be absolutely pointless.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI - by GethN7 - 08-25-2021, 06:37 PM