Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fall of Saigon 2: Islamic Boogaloo
RE: Fall of Saigon 2: Islamic Boogaloo
i'll admit, i was not exactly happy that we stayed as long as we did in Afghanistan. When we went in, it was supposed to be simple, go in, kill Bin Laden, get out, no nation building. But then we did stay, and i said when we did, "Its going to take at least 50 years of occupation to turn that place around. I do not see the US population supporting that." The reason i said that is that like in Germany, (post WWII) we had to stick around with at least an armored division to keep an eye on the local government so that the wrong think of Naziism did not raise its ugly head again, (nor communism sneak through the border, though honestly i think we arguably failed on that one) and it takes a minimum of three generations to get the old ideas out of circulation, to get people to understand that, yes, Grandpa might have done things that way, but this isn't grandpa's time anymore and quite frankly, grandpa is a little crazy anyway. As much as you hated Trump, he had bench marks, and no fear about dropping more troops in the area if he thought they were needed. Biden has turned this into a shit show by pulling out the troops ahead of the civilians.
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Messages In This Thread
Fall of Saigon 2: Islamic Boogaloo - by Labster - 08-16-2021, 07:58 PM
RE: Fall of Saigon 2: Islamic Boogaloo - by Dartz - 08-17-2021, 03:58 PM
RE: Fall of Saigon 2: Islamic Boogaloo - by Rajvik - 08-20-2021, 09:15 PM
RE: Fall of Saigon 2: Islamic Boogaloo - by Dartz - 08-21-2021, 10:58 AM