Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII
(09-14-2021, 03:44 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: And in other news, about five minutes ago my spontaneous logout problem began again.  Interestingly, I was on Recent Changes and watched it suddenly reload, going from my customized layout to the default visitor's layout without any prompting from me.

Whatever the hell is going on, it's happening on multiple computers and (so far) two different browsers.  Sometimes I get logged out and when I try to log back in it tells me I'm still centrally logged in and all I need to do is reload the page... which completely logs me out.

EDIT: Well. Chrome and Seamonkey are subject to the spontaneous logout. Interestingly, Edge and IE are not, or at least have not started doing it yet.

I have several other browsers on my work machine, among them Firefox, Brave and Opera. I'm going to have to give them a try, too, and see what happens.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII - by Bob Schroeck - 09-14-2021, 08:09 PM