Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki, part II
RE: [OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki, part II
(10-05-2021, 07:22 AM)robkelk Wrote: BA, could I trouble you to write the Malleable Causality‏‎ page, please? You understand the concept better than anybody else does.

Sure thing.  I'll get to it here in a day or two.  After all, "back burner" doesn't mean that I won't do anything at all.  Just that it's kinda low priority in the face of everything else.  Tongue

Fortunately, I managed to get a bit done on this "weekend" of mine.

(Sidenote: my "weekend" will be changing from Mon-Tue to Tue-Wed.  Which is great because Monday nights are surprisingly good nights for making money on pizza delivery, whereas Tuesdays are practically dead on arrival and Wednesdays aren't much better.)

I've made An Interlude on Saturnalia part of HILtQWaLtGS.  It's concurrent with that plot line, and it will give me an excuse to use Hotaru on the side as a sort of guardian angel for Benjamin before she actually decides it's time to make herself known.  It's always good to keep an ace in reserve.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki, part II - by Black Aeronaut - 10-06-2021, 01:38 AM