Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki, part II
RE: [OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki, part II
(10-05-2021, 07:22 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 09:56 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: I really ought to at least write up Umi, Fuu and Hikaru's pages for Douglass Gardens, and figure out how/when they hang out with the K-On! girls.

Up to last weekend, when I needed to consult their wiki pages for the big fight scene I'm slowly writing/rewriting, they didn't have pages at all. I've stubbed all three with infoboxes and links to their Wikia pages.

Speaking of characters who need writeups... As I post this, we have 190 character pages marked as needing more information which means they need writeups.

We also have 129 "missing" pages: What Did You Do, Yui?‏‎, Malleable Causality‏‎, A Day at the Races‏‎, The Banzai Institute for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information‏‎, The Roadhouse‏‎, four talk pages for existing working notes pages, and 120 characters.

There's plenty of work to go around. Let's start sharing out the workload so it isn't all on one person's shoulders.

BA, could I trouble you to write the Malleable Causality‏‎ page, please? You understand the concept better than anybody else does.

Bob, you've already mentioned wanting to work on the Magic Knights' pages.

Dartz, could you add some information to the character pages for 33-Stars, please? The only page that has anything more than a screengrab is Anri's, and that's only a sentence about how she has a talent for getting into high places.

Brent, would you have time to make pages for the Black Lagoon characters?

I will of course work on the pages for the characters at Blossom. (My current project there is Rei Hino's page. Why Rei first? I hit the "Random Page" link in the sidebar menu a while ago and thought "I really need to do something with this page" when she popped up.)

Well, I'm two-sevenths of the way through my list... but I grabbed the low-hanging fruit - the pages that were almost done - first.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki, part II - by robkelk - 10-23-2021, 05:04 PM