Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki, part II
RE: [OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki, part II
(12-10-2021, 05:15 PM)robkelk Wrote: Remember that I had to split the big list of characters into lists by residence because the images were taking too long to load?

I just realized I had another option: Take the images off the list.

So... Data-Mining the Wiki/Everybody. No duplicates to worry about. No specifying every residence to worry about. No pictures - but if you're looking for the information on this list, you probably don't care about pictures.

I am now starting to make assumptions in order to fill in some of the blanks on that table. Please tell me if I've made a mistake anywhere.

First assumption: Residence managers and Celestials have been present since the Metacontinuity began.

Second assumption: Bishop Ussher calculated the date of Creation to be October 23, 4004 BC, so obviously there were no days before that date in the Abrahamic tradition. Ergo, anyone from any of the Abrahamic religions who existed before Creation was "born" on October 23 unless stated otherwise. (For simplicity's sake, I'm ignoring the Julian/Gregorian discontinuity.)

(Corollary to the second assumption: Satan and Miho Nishizumi share a birthday. Smile )
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki, part II - by robkelk - 12-11-2021, 11:55 AM