Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki, part II
RE: [OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki, part II
(05-18-2022, 07:09 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: I'll be leaving the project.  You guys get to own it now and do as you please.

(05-19-2022, 03:04 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: (EDIT2: I know I said I wasn't going to play an active role as a writer anymore,

(05-22-2022, 04:00 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: And I don't want any sort of wiggle room on this.  I do not want anyone to think that maybe I can and should come back.

'Lewis Carroll, in 'The Hunting of the Snark'," Wrote:I have said it thrice:
  What I tell you three times is true.

Since BlackAeronaut has doubly-confirmed that he is no longer writing in this project, I have moved his wiki account from "writer" with editing rights (like Labster and Looney Toons) to "reader" without editing rights (like Rajvic and Blade), as per industry-standard IT security best practices.

Should either Rajvic or BlackAeronaut want editing rights on the wiki, at this point the same rules apply to their accounts that apply to all accounts:

The wiki's Main Page Wrote:The Forum hosted on Bob Schroeck's site also exists; if you have a forum account, you can ask there to become a member here.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki, part II - by robkelk - 05-22-2022, 09:23 PM