Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki, part II
RE: [OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki, part II
(10-21-2022, 06:23 PM)robkelk Wrote: I've got the wiki down to four redlinks spread across ten pages. Two of the redlinks are for two of Labster's more nebulous story ideas, the rest are for two of Bob's story ideas. Here's the list for folks who can access it.

EDIT: Since we're still finishing off the post-retcon introductory story, I don't expect anything to happen with this list for a while yet.

"Priestess of the Stars" has six and a half kilobytes written, but it is still a bit nebulous in that I'm not quite sure where it's going next, and it also depends on how Moonbase Alpha is introduced and when.   "A Day at the Races" is sort of a joke, given that a story with the same title was tagged "Coming Soon" over at the Eyrie for over ten years.  That said, there's actually four kilobytes of it written.  A sample:

Quote:Aika demanded, "So where's my million dollars?"

Tomo pulled the wallet out of the back of her pants, and started rummaging through.  "Now where is it?"  Aika's smirk just got wider.  "Ah!  Here you go!"  She handed over a single, slightly soggy banknote.

"What?  One Million Zimbabwe Dollars?" Akia read aloud.

Tomo proudly decreed, "Paid in full!"

"Wait, how much is this even worth?"

Chiyo asked, "Have you ever heard the term 'hyperinflation'?"
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki, part II - by Labster - 10-23-2022, 05:02 AM