Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dual simulacra (Ninja Sex Party) The Mystic Crystal by NSP
Dual simulacra (Ninja Sex Party) The Mystic Crystal by NSP

link

Okay, yeah, Ninja Sex Party are not the most powerful beings Doug could summon to his side, even realized as their stage personas. Buuut, it lasts for over twelve minutes, and in some cases duration has a quality all its own - he's got a great many options for things ranging three to five minutes, still a solid selection out to eight or so, but getting into double digits things cut down considerably, and most simulacrum songs only bring out one extra pair of hands as well. A "heal everyone in the party" effect around the 10-11m mark is justified by the lyrics as well, which might be worth using on its own if there's time to wait that long to set it up.

Or I suppose it could be a gate song to or from a fantasy world and a modern one, or even reusable two-way travel between a pair that are linked in their own right like the Magic Kingdom of Landover series by... Terry Brooks I think? (Help me, Googleman!) Yes. Or Narnia if Doug wasn't so averse to god-bothering, or possibly any of several "MMO becomes real" or issekai stories. Maybe it's how he got into or out of SAO in that one Stagger? But I still like the double simulacra idea better, NSP are a good match for Doug's oddball methods.
--
‎noli esse culus