Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disengage cloak and Engage!
Disengage cloak and Engage!
Engage the group mind, that is, who I know include a few other mecha tinkerers...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=330]
Reporting Name:  Claymore
Known Pilots: Elithinor GRRRWL

(Meta Data StartsSmile
System: Mekton
Fighter / Humanoid

Concept:  Sort of an upgraded tinkerer version of the Kilrathi Broadsword heavy attack craft, modified for electronic support.
Only 1 or 2 heavy missiles on wing weapon mounts (OOS weapons!), A centerline beam cannon of 10-ish kills, and a large array of multi purpose missiles.  Fighter killers are about 10k each, but she also has specialty weapons like Foam, Scatter, and smoke available (but probably not more than 4)
2 arms, 2 wings 2 legs 1 head, 1 torso.  Optionally 1 pod for electronics.
Virtual Controls, armored cockpit torso
Base frame weight:  Mediumweight
Armor 6k Beta 

THoughts from anyone?  Beuller?  Beuller???

Attached Files
.png   latest.png (Size: 211.9 KB / Downloads: 97)
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
RE: Disengage cloak and Engage!
You forgot the Weapon-form (Melee) drone/partner mek, Handy but not Quick. Also, Super-Heavy Hydraulics, to help heft that beast... you might need to make it a mecharider or add the multiplier from Dataweaver's Custom Forms for that, just to get enough carrying capacity Big Grin

Also, ISTR seeing that before as a (nominal) transforming unit, though I don't recall that its alt-mode was all that impressive. Possibly just a super-mode with rearranged armor parts but still humanoid?
--
‎noli esse culus
Looks like the Gunleon from Super Robot Wars Z to be honest.
AH! That would be where Kitsudragon found the reference image then!

*does a quick google*

And yes, that is the other running gag there, because the pilot is based on Ellie from the sidebars of one of the first Mekton Tech Manuals, where she is always thwacking 'Jeff' with a wrench because he wants really REALLY stupid mekton tricks to upgrade his ride.

So therfore, her 'go to' weapon at Human scale always has been a Really Big Wrench, and that carried on to her Mecha.
NO QUARTER!

I thought her name was Kenty? Maybe that was just in MZ/MZ+.

"But they were having a buy-five-get-one-free deal on beam sabers!" is surely one of my favorite lines Big Grin
--
‎noli esse culus
Your probably right, they did change the name come MZ time.

Exact name is not as important as the Concept, though. Shortest form? I went with the thought that the Kilrath were very gender segragated as to tasks. But Elli is both very capable as a mek-warrior as well as tech stuff.

so, because she doesn't fit in well with her people, she left and joined the Unity (sort of like UFP Starfleet for this setting)
NO QUARTER!