Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIII
(12-01-2021, 11:55 AM)robkelk Wrote: Do we really need to link to that thread? It's presented as a throwaway reference on how not to follow the process, so it doesn't really add much (if anything) to the page the link is on.
(12-01-2021, 01:55 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: No, I don't think we really do. I think it's only there because that was one of the precipitating incidents that prompted the page explicitly laying out how to get rules changed.

I've removed the entire line, and replied to the Troper who brought it to our attention saying they were right and we were wrong.

(12-06-2021, 08:08 AM)robkelk Wrote: Could somebody who has time today check JCVDFTW's very first edit against TV Tropes, please?

I don't know whether to tell this troper "please use the page templates and read All The Tropes:Trope Workshop Guidelines" or "please use the page templates, read All The Tropes:Trope Workshop Guidelines, and read All The Tropes:So You're a TV Tropes Refugee"
(12-06-2021, 08:27 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Oh yeah, it's copied. It's an edit -- they cut out any passages that linked to tropes we don't yet have -- but pretty much every word is lifted exactly from TVT.

Change rejected and Troper told why.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIII - by robkelk - 12-07-2021, 09:35 AM