Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIII
(12-08-2021, 05:32 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Well, after I saw that, I went back to the top and started checking everything.  A lot more than one passage copied... and in a few places, his edits actually changed existing text of ours to match what TVT has for those tropes now.  I'm wondering if he didn't just copy the source for TVT's page right over ours after changing the markup.

What really burns me is that all the spot checks I made on his edits in the past few weeks were clean.  Now I'm wondering what got past me.

EDIT:  Anyway, rejected the edit, dropped him a note why, and put him on first warning before a tempban, per HWDBAH.

Meanwhile, all that's left in the Moderation queue after my two-day sprint through it are two edits from ArtsyGirl, who still seems a bit clueless about markup.  I just did 30 or 40 of them -- could someone else please handle these two?  Thanks.

I've rejected the edits and going to leave her a note to please preview her edits before submission to make sure they have proper markup. Seems they tend to forget wikis aren't like writing in a text document and they forget bulletpoints on occasion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIII - by GethN7 - 12-08-2021, 06:25 PM