Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIII
(12-28-2021, 12:19 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: I just did an edit pass on it -- WDStudios clearly has never read either our Style Guidelines, the instructions within the Trope template, or, indeed, any trope page on the wiki, given their rather idiosyncratic markup choices and all.  While it may be wasted effort if we decide it's another case of "the same only a little different" (and we need to start debating that in the talk page), the page now at least looks right.

Meanwhile, in other news, Iloveicecream has finally responded to his ban with a random angry non sequitur about TVT's mod staff.

Yeah, I loved the basic idea of the workshop page, but the creator formatted it abysmally. If they do it again, I say we give them a talking to.

As for the other guy, their butthurt we care about our legal liability matters less to me than my last bowel movement. If one more edit of theirs turns out to be plagiarized I will personally boot this guy out because I'm not going to court over letting their theft run rampant.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIII - by GethN7 - 12-28-2021, 05:04 AM