Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today on "Random dumb-AI generated clickbait..."
Today on "Random dumb-AI generated clickbait..."
Homemade dog food? Necessary persistence scope and complexity involved in travel insurance? Dubious later in this surveillance picture?

One asynchronous retrieve module. Nurture creativity and original filter. Thrill your kids!

Gauss rifle perhaps? Remove cotter pin at strap. Psychological and mental health? To bash or anything. Anybody want him anywhere. Press batter into pan.

Cute birthday card. Will today have given thee the nearness in the major sterol in most often?

Island would improve on that question. Intermediate level group associated with the valve. Kat the nice veneer the naked balcony run.

Cherry veneer construction. Durable fine point stylus. An utterly irrelevant topic posting pleasure.

Except mine is better! (phone number deleted) Underneath the glass. So treating you job due to spasm of a sail camp? (phone number deleted) Like hanging round by trolling this ...

Your nature is tipping! Noted their beneficial effect in rotating fluid. Impoundment or immobilization must not shift colors. Conditioner is the news.

Eye trauma or injury could occur? Captain you must resign.

Ectopic teeth are just appalling. Cut cut cut! Forward declare everything you write!

Tiresome is the oral cavity? English will follow. Florida should remember its name.

Alfa alloy fuel cap? Insurer taps voice analysis and flawless execution. Probably dog food.

Robot surgery is complete? Any scenario except for lace trim.

(All these were found by searching "mushroom sloop," in quotes, BTW. I guess Google doesn't like mushrooms...)
--
‎noli esse culus
RE: Today on "Random dumb-AI generated clickbait..."
Google is getting so much worse. Seriously. I've tried searching for `49ers -football` and naturally the first page is filled with football, and the first link about the gold rush is on the second page. Excluded terms with the minus sign are only downranked, and of course sponsored links ignore your downranking. If you're not looking to buy something, Bing/DDG is slightly better, but they still do the thing that what you type is just a suggestion.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
To be frank, I think it's pretty much all the search engines getting into suck. They're all too big to worry anymore about working correctly for anyone but someone who falls into the "biggest things".

DuckDuckGo I don't even get a link about the Gold Rush on the second page, it's all football all the way down even with the attempt to exclude.

I too am pretty much like, "really?" with the attempts to be "helpful" in other ways... including the whole "why do you no longer let me instruct you that this query is NOT a typo?"
"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor
I've long since given up trying to search for Poser -poster, because every search engine insists on giving me links to wall coverings instead of links to 3D art resources.

Curated lists of links are the way to go - these search engines are proving themselves to be a passing fad.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Hey, here's an idea.

Why not share the lists of curated links we find? Doesn't matter what it's a list of.

(And boy, ain't that just meta? A list of links for curated lists of links! :V )
(12-03-2021, 02:42 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Hey, here's an idea.

Why not share the lists of curated links we find?  Doesn't matter what it's a list of.

(And boy, ain't that just meta?  A list of links for curated lists of links!  :V )

Does it count as "found" when I created it to begin with? Smile

Free resources for the Poser and Daz Studio 3D-art software
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown