Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Madness Brand X thread
RE: Video Madness Brand X thread
That Voyager adaptation is sheer gold! I'll note that there's also a TNG clip animated by the same group, which while not as cracktastic as ST:Voy "Threshold" does dress the Borg cube in its Saturday morning best pink.
--
‎noli esse culus
Captain Kirk's best speech (TOS)
(06-17-2022, 10:19 AM)Norgarth Wrote: Captain Kirk's best speech (TOS)

There's a slightly longer version here, with better audio and a bit of deleted footage.

--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
A deer turned my harp session into a Disney movie

Wait, that's not, like, you-IRL, right? If so I had a very different impression.
--
‎noli esse culus
(06-18-2022, 08:16 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: Wait, that's not, like, you-IRL, right? If so I had a very different impression.

no, I've just gotten into the habit of copying the video title since people on phones can't always see the thumbnail/preview screen without actually clicking on the link.

I'm male, and have no particular musical talent of any kind Tongue
Oh, I came across that one on YouTube a month or so back... shared it with my 8-year-old niece, who was utterly delighted.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
(06-18-2022, 09:06 PM)Norgarth Wrote: no, I've just gotten into the habit of copying the video title since people on phones can't always see the thumbnail/preview screen without actually clicking on the link.

Since I leave scripts disabled by default, I don't see the thumbnail/etc. unless I click the link, so it is appreciated. Just slightly confusing in this case Big Grin
--
‎noli esse culus
Tuco uses the Infinity Stones in the MOST efficiet way

shockwave jet watermelon experiment
Dueling Horns and Banjos
Dial L for Luigi

Luigi (from Mario Bros) as a Noir detective

A video essay/review of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young's most disastrous record.

Edit: Been re-uploaded, hopefully this one stays up.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE - God (Douglas Adams)
Beau of the Fifth Column - Let's talk about gas taxes and prices...
I can't help but picture this as some kind of Girls Und Panzer x Transformers crossover toy

link
--
‎noli esse culus
True Facts: The Beaver
Man builds a glass-shelled jet engine to see what's going on inside:

link

"I thought for sure this was gonna blow up."

FOR SCIENCE!!
--
‎noli esse culus
the climactic battle against the giant Grimm from RWBY Volume 1, first the anime version, then the original for comparison

Octolab TV - Octopus intelligence experiment takes an unexpected turn
I'm kinda disappointed that the anime version is markedly inferior to the original, what with all the changes to the action that seem to have leeched out a lot of the awesome in that battle. I was expecting a new perspective, not a different fight.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Yeah, the art is pretty, but the action itself is chopped up to the point I thought it was made into two widely separated fights that just happened to be intercut, and the finale against the Nevermore actually manages to be less impressive while using more spectacular visuals. Plus Nora's fun little aerial moments get cut completely, so boooo. If the anime makes it as far as post-Monty material and tightens up the writing it might become worth watching, but as it stands I have my doubts.
--
‎noli esse culus
Holderness Family - Green Day narrates your summer
Star Wars: X-Wing (fan short film)
Alestorm, Cannonball

Careful, it's in Scottish.

Very fucking Scottish.

Keep Children away.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
If Discord was an anime...

Note: may be considered NSFW for bad language and referenced/implied activity, if your work is particularly strict, but not nearly as salty as the previous linked video. Be safe rather than sorry if you have any doubts, though.

link
--
‎noli esse culus
What IF Geography - No more Water: What if the American Southwest runs dry?

Rogue One if it was a Vietnam movie

D&D: Bards be like

EDIT:
Quark and Odo discuss NFTs and Crypto currency