Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[IC/OOC][Story] Newsies
RE: [IC/OOC][Story] Newsies
Of course, you realize that if this press conference goes well, it will lead to a "copycat" press conference at Blossom whether Rob wants one or not... Smile

My first thought for additional newsies was Taiga Oh from GnP, but she's a sports reporter. And a student, but Lisa Vanette is a student, too. (goes looking) <sarcasm> Surprise, surprise </sarcasm> -- Wikipedia has a list. (But there are some names on your list that I don't see on that list). And the New York Public Library has a list of eight Fierce Fictional Female Journalists (if you count Lois Lane who was discussed but not listed, because Mary Richards is a fictional female news producer), one of whom is already on your list.

Looking through those lists, I see Lily Wong, who I had completely forgotten about. Lily would be good for sympathetic questions about issues faced by a white man married to Asian women, considering she's a Cantonese woman married to an Englishman (and they have a daughter, so sympathetic questions about how the youngsters handle the situation would also be apropos from her).

Quote:5. Are they doing this willingly?

Followup to that question: We've all heard about The Queen in Academy City, and she's probably not the only mind controller out there; how can you be sure that you're doing this willingly?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
[IC/OOC][Story] Newsies - by Black Aeronaut - 01-16-2022, 02:26 AM
RE: [IC/OOC][Story] Newsies - by robkelk - 01-16-2022, 10:50 AM
RE: [IC/OOC][Story] Newsies - by Black Aeronaut - 01-16-2022, 12:42 PM
RE: [IC/OOC][Story] Newsies - by robkelk - 01-16-2022, 03:06 PM