Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
Reminds me of the Iranians renaming the street that the British Embassy was on, 'Bobby Sands Street'

--

So, the thinks that've happened today - I think:

--Something is doing an impression of the Admiral Kuznetsov off the coast of Odessa
--The recipe for Russian sausage now includes fresh meat drawn all the way from Siberia.
--Russian tactics have switched to 'Fuck you and everyone in your grid square'
--You have to be a special kind of loon to carry two pinless grenades. What if you get an itch, or sneeze?
--Russian tactics have reverted to Medieval siege warfare. Capitulate or incinerate.
--Russian diplomacy continues to be an oxymoron.
--Referring to Donald Trump as the legitimate president of the United States.
--Hey Japan - remember what happened the last time you joined the Nazis? Oh, we got your islands - and we have nuclear weapons too.
--And we're invading your airspace
--And Swedens airspace.
--Japan opens doors to Ukrainians?
--Cases of Blue-balls in NATO airforces treble once photographs of parked Russian Convoy are released
--What the fuck are they stuck behind?
--Does Ukraine have anything to drop on them? They're just sitting?
--NATO Mig's probably not compatible with Ukrainian hardware due to 'upgrades' . Sorry.
--Irish soldiers say to Irish Government 'Send our stuff to Ukraine. Someone might aswell use those AT4's that're about to expire'. Irish Government maintains it's long-standing posture of pretending the army doesn't exist.
--Russia admits to ~500 casualties. With the collapse of their currency, it is likely they cannot afford to admit much more
--Listening to the Russian army from Ireland on the radio. They do not sound happy.
--Ukraine announces that Captured tanks are not taxable. Who the fuck asked that question?
--Some gobaloon left his battleplans in his tank. (Or did someone read about Mincemeat?)
--It's becoming more an more obvious what flavours of kool-aid various people are drinking on the forums.
--VDV continues its desperate effort to prove it's schtick will work 'This time'. (It's not)
--Europe has successfully weaponized peace and diplomacy and utterly annihilated Russia's economy faster than an actual shooting war.
--And weapons. Don't forget all the weapons.
--While World War IV may yet be sticks and stones, it looks like the weapons of World War III are Euros, Dollars, Gas, Goodwill and Trade.
--Is it possible to win a war without fighting it? Is the only winning move truly not to play?
--Little old lady who survived one of the most grotesque sieges of World War II is led away for protesting against inflicting the same thing on other people.
--The first Ukrainian city falls. Kherson. It's only taken a week.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country - by Dartz - 03-02-2022, 05:30 PM