Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
Well slap me silly and call me Mr. Punch. Who woulda thought that the answer to the divisive politics in the USA would have been for the EU to economically bitch-slap Russia into irrelevance?

Also, I cannot help but feel a certain sort of pride at hearing that our intelligence networks have been instrumental to the Ukrainians. Because really, this is how I feel it should be. Where we support another country by all other means except by sending our own people over. We did this for Afghanistan when the Soviets invaded at the behest of the Communist usurpers. And the Afghans were very happy about this setup - we gave them money, weapons, and intelligence and allowed them to fight their war on their own terms.

It was only afterwards when things really went to hell, where they couldn't form a cohesive government thereafter, and the Arabs swept in and turned the place into their own dystopian fundamentalist hell hole.

But if Ukraine is victorious, then I don't see this being an issue. At least so long as shit does not go so pear-shaped that that even the pears will be all WTF.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country - by Black Aeronaut - 03-02-2022, 10:29 PM