Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
We're at 2 Euro per litre of petrol here.

It was 1.30 this time last year. In truth, rate of change the last few weeks has been low because most of it is just tax

The majority of that is excise tax. Because Green Party

---

Right I was busy today so this'll be short

--The Russian embassy in Ireland is mewling about the damage to its gates by a Christ-McNugget delivery truck
--The Irish Twitterati is yapping back like Napoleon's own Terrier, each one thinking they're Oscar Wilde
--It was just a Special parking operation. The truck naturally expanded its sphere of influence. The gate shouldn't have stayed shut if it didn't want to get run over.
--War is serious business. But the neutrality debate has begun. People are dying and we're focused on Parochial shit.
--So, the brand new Era in Russian crypto-coms - doesn't work. Consumer SIM cards used instead.
--Using conventional mobile phones means everyone can eavesdrop
--Major General Vitaly Garasimov goes to the front to unfuck things pronto
--Major Generay Vitaly Garasimov gets fucked
--Confirmed when someone intercepts the phone call - complaining about the broken crypto, and the dead general.
--Random car and occupants used as target practice by tank.
--Once again, calling ceasefires and then shelling the fuck out of people. Or launching attacks
--Fool me five times, shame on you - fool me six times?
--Russias word now worth less than Russian ruble.
--With everything grinding down, this is degenerating rapidly into what comes an across as an attempt to just murder people into submission.
--Rumours of entire villages being razed by Russian troops to keep them from reporting army movements.
--Every single Ukrainian citizen with a phone is a potential spy feeding real-time intel.
--Along with the electric NATO eye far above.
--For the most part, Ukraine seems to be husbanding its remaining technical resources (Aircraft, tanks, drones) well.
--Or their destruction is not being reported.
--So long as Ukraine is still fighting, it is winning.
--Putin increasingly isolated and irrational. CIA probably viewing livestream from his office.
--With everything going to hell, for the average Russian, he remains a point of stability
--McDonalds gets the message at last, and shuts up shop in Russia
-- Dealer of toxic black liquid which runs the world - Coca-Cola - yet to follow suit.
--Shell finally closes the Russian Oil Taps
--Serbians tend towards Russia - NATO's bombing 20 years ago looms large in the public consciousness
--Odesa has flipped from pro-Russia to Ukraine in the space of 2 weeks
--Protests in Kazakhistan against the war are permitted.
--China is making polite mouth noises to both sides - asking for restraint and peace - but really doesn't want to be on the planet right now.
--It's getting awkward on the world stage.
--Poland trades Mig-29's to America in exchange for aircraft of equivelant capability. Suggests it's neighbours take the same deal.
--It's obvious where they're going afterwards. A little bit of theatre to thumb the noise at Putin, and bring an unspoken big stick into play.
--What the fuck is this America? Have they been replaced by their peace-loving mirror universe doppleganger? Calm. Competent. Facilitating. Turning its back on oil?
--US has banned imports of Russian oil
--EU is trying to wean itself - but as much as it needs Russian fuels, it is one of the few sources of hard currency for Russia right now.
--Belgium and Germany reconsidering their nuclear power programs as a result.
--The letter Z gets the Swastika treatment. A Russian gymnast faces a lengthy ban for wearing it against Ukrainian opponent.
--Russia is threatening to nationalise assets of unfriendly countries that're in Russia.
--Europe is facing the largest refugee crisis since World War 3 and is just fucking doing it
--1800 in Ireland already. Nearly a million in Poland.
--Even Britain has accepted a whole 50. Pritti Patel's act of generosity will be long remembered
--Seeing how much fun we're having up over, New Zealand gets in on the sanctions act.
--Russia is requesting a return to 'Peaceful Co-Existance', like the Soviet days
--Bollocks.

--There is, a second.....

------

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country - by Dartz - 03-08-2022, 03:43 PM