Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
Day 15

--Russian tactics can be summed up as either Mass suicide, or mass murder, with moments of effectiveness mixed in to liven things up
--These moments of effectiveness are still
--Russia has, officially, lost its 1000th armoured vehicle. The 1000th customer was an abandoned T90 (IIRC) with a cope-cage
--Do they grow on trees in Siberia?
--The mix of vehicles in the field is getting eclectic - from brand new, to bottom of the barrel, in the same column.
--One still flew the Hammer and Sickle.
--The all die the same when the shells drop on them
--I know fuck all about war, but driving columns down predictable roads within range of artillery doesn't like a good idea
--But they have figured out how to jam the TB-2's controls.
--Which might explain why there's so few attacks this week.
--More shit abandoned- from ballistic missiles, to howitzers, to tanks.
--Russia has claimed that the maternity hospital it destroyed yesterday hosted irregular forces.
-- And That is was destroyed by Ukraine itself as a provocation
-- We didn't do it, and if we did those babies deserved it.
--Attacks on Civil medical infrastructure, like hospitals, paramedics and ambulances are frequent according to WHO.
--Whether it's just a normal 'War' thing that happens or a deliberate pattern, I don't know.
--Russia also making more noises about Biowarfare labs and Chemical weapons and WMD;s
--A Grim Parody of the Iraq war 20 years ago. (Was it really that long?)
--There's a suspicion this is a build up to using Chemical/Bioweapons on the field.
--People stopped using chemical weapons because they're actually shit when competent countries fight each other
--But if you want to murder and terrorise civilians, then maybe.
--Ukraine has been busy turning its cities into fortresses. 2 Weeks is a long time in the 21st century
--Kyiv's population has, otherwise, halved. Most people have left the city if they had the chance.
--Zalensky remains. Despite 12 attempts
--Russian saboteurs may have been in Kyiv since 2021
--There is a now Canadian battalion in the Ukrainian foreign legion. Most of the world is represented on some level,
--Russia is increasingly isolated. Bank of International Settlements had cut the Russian Central Bank off
--I have no idea what the fuck that means for anything, but it happened.
--The US has signed the bill, banning the import of Russian fuels.
--To a significant fraction of a certain political alignment, Vladmir Putin is their saviour. The guardian of the white race.
--Meanwhile Germany continues to suck on Russian Gas
--Russia, of course, is proudly saying its still meeting its contracts. Mildly embarrassing.
--Also - about all those advanced MANPads shipped to Ukraine? Shame if anything happened to a Civil Airliner (Again)
--Government here is expecting some form of cyberattack on RTE or other infrastructure
--Sweden is raising its military budget to 2% of GDP. (Or considering it anyway)
--There're noises from OPEC about increasing output to stabilise prices.
--ECB is considering measures - like ending its bond program - to try slow inflation.
--Also considering monetary measures to help Ukraine.
--Russia, meanwhile, is talking about imposing price controls.
--Roman Abramovich now on the shitlist. Chelsea football club may have trouble selling tickets.
--Aughnish Alumina in Ireland also on Shitlist due to Rusal
--China is refusing to sell aircraft spares to Russia.
--Well - at this point, how the fuck would Russia pay for them?

---

I'm sure there's shit I've forgotten - there always is - but those're the things I remember from today. I may stop soon.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country - by Dartz - 03-10-2022, 02:33 PM