Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
Day Eighteen

--Tucker Carlson. Useful Idiot? Kremlin document indicates his show is to be heavily promoted
--Treason has a very specific meaning in his home country (But we're all thinking it).
--Speaking of the next Vidkun Quisling - Melitopol has a new Mayor, who is already quoting Russian talkingpoints
--While the actual Mayor's been arrested and Vanish
--Russia attempting 'Referendum' in Kherson to legitamise itself
--5 people show up to "Anti-Fascist" protest
--Hundreds line the roads with a banner-like Ukrainian flag
--Abandoned vehicles continue. Such oddities as a field kitchen with a meal half uncooked and an electronic warfare vehicle (Still functional)
--Borisoglebsk 2 is hard to say.
--A pontoon bridge collapses while a Russian tank is crossing it. Tank go Splash.
--A Tu-141 drone wandered off course and crashed in Croatia. Fuck knows where it came from
--A Russian missile strike hits Yavoriv International Center for Peacekeeping and Security 10 kilometres from Polish border. (That's inside Ukraine! else it would've been a pleasure shitposting with you all)
--2200 now confirmed dead in Mariupol from Russian bombing raids, every 30 minutes
--Russia announced that it would be meeting its international debt obligations in Roubles, having lost access to half it's currency reserves.
--The word they're looking for is 'Default'
--A Chinese Think-Tank suggests to the Chinese government that the only winning move is to play - and within the next week or two drop the load that is Russia before it drags them down
--Would let China appear as peaceful mediator, and be 'in-character' as China describes itself respecting state sovereignty and shit
--China may be Russia's only option for Cash.
--Talks continue to negotiate a peace. Russian demands don't seem to have changed
--Russia's plan may simply to demilitarise Ukraine, then murder all opposition, and try again in ten years
--Zalensky obviously feels abandoned by NATO
--Nobody in NATO wants to court annihilation by risking completion of the World War trilogy
--Ukraine is already staring into the abyss. They have nothing further to lose by upping the risk of World War III
--A local Holocaust, at the risk of a global Holocaust?
--Chinese analyst mentioned above sees this as a very real probable outcome
--The UK home office comes up with a truly satisfying idea. House Refugees in seized Oligarch mansions.
--(Even a stopped clock is right twice a day)
--A common talking point that continues to be posted by Pro-Russian sources -- Why the Double Standard between Ukrainians and 'Other' refugees
--There're two answers - and both of them are true. But they don't matter now.
--Brent Renaud, s Journalist for the New York Times has been killed in Irpin
--Missiles from Iran have hit a US Consulate in Kurdistan. (Emphasis on 'From Iran' not Iranian -- I haven't read up on this)
--Russian Ambassodor to Ireland, Yuri Filatov, about as popular as a can of Surstromming on a Space Station
--Russian State TV shows plans for invasion of Estonia, Lithuania and the other Baltics
--Fans of Mil-Sci-Fi appalled at how divorced from reality and illogical it is. You could never put this in a book
--Ukraine still resists.

---

It occurs to me that, on some level, the above is the first draft of History. It's not What happened, it's what I think happened from what I remember reading

Like all first drafts, it probably sucks.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country - by Dartz - 03-13-2022, 03:13 PM