Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
Day 19.

--Elon Musk challenges Vladmir Putin to single combat, with Ukraine as the prize.
--I'd pay good money to watch that Cunt get fucked by that Prick (Amusingly, this would be less ambiguous in Russian)
--Putindroids are spreading their propeganda to internet forums. Most are quickly recognised for what they are and ridiculed.
--For the most part, the war continues as it has the last few days.
--Russia continues to be the largest supplier of arms to Ukraine.
--Some volunteers are somewhat disappointing to find this is an actual War where things will be hard.
--And it's quite clear that Russia is incabable of advancing past 'one truckload' of fuel from its borders.
--They are steadily reconciling what they have instead, to *maybe* added that second truckload of distance
--Pundits on Russian TV are advocating mass public hangings
--Or the use of one Nuclear weapon in Nevada to show resolve. (Russian MP?)
--One woman breaks into a studio to protest the war.
--China may be open to providing military support to Russia. It may stay with its arse welded to the fence.
--One stray round on NATO territory, will lead to full retaliation from NATO.
--Estonia seems to be pushing for a No-Fly Zone over Ukraine.
--Third installment of the World War trilogy may finally be emerging from development hell.
--Is it even possible for World War III to be conventional
--Negotiations are reportedly achieving progress - though it's doubtful it'll be peace on terms Ukraine wants
--Diplomacy may yet win through
--Video from a Ukrainian AFV shows it's drivers learned to fight in Modern Warfare, skipping rounds under a 'tank' to shoot the troops taking cover behind.
--TIL, that works IRL. Also, that had to hurt.
--Protestors in France occupy an oligarch's mansion in Paris. occupy A Villa in Biarritz and a mansion in London Get arrested.
--Russian Su-25 pilot brings his aircraft home with the arse of ones of his engines shot off
--See.... fair and balanced coverage.
--Speaking of Fair and Balanced, Tucker Carlson's lunacy is spreading through the world as the face of American 'journalism' on this matter
--Russia signs law allowing foreign aircraft to be seized by Russian airlines
--The chance of anyone willingly doing business with Russia ever again has now hit Zero
--(Except I still sort of want a Ural Gear-Up with 2WD)
--Japan has been added to Russia's shitlist of Unfriendly Nations.

------

From the continent which brought you The Great War, and World War Two, comes the long awaited sequel - World War Three. America, Germany, Japan and the European Union face down the Great Bear of Russia in one last apocalyptic showdown. But another power lurks in the darkness - which may yet tip the balance.

Coming Soon?

One hopes not.
-------

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country - by Dartz - 03-14-2022, 03:46 PM