Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
-- Russia, to Council of Europe:  You can't fire me, because I quit!
-- Council of Europe to Russia: Oh yeah?  You can't quit, because you're fired!
-- Russia finds Ukranian civilians much easier to kill than Ukranian army
-- Russians forcing hundreds of nearby civilians into detention in Mariupol hospital
-- Russia issues sanctions against Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, and other right-wing bugaboos. Denazify Ukraine, and let's go Brandon!
-- If I was in charge of Russian sanctions, I would sanction John Oliver, Arnold Schwarzenegger, The Rock, and Kathy Griffin just to see what happened next.
-- Eastern European PMs take Kyiv sightseeing tour
-- 3 million refugees so far
-- All credit agencies degrade Russian debt to junk bond status
-- EU and US pass new regulations to prohibit credit agencies from reassessing Russian creditworthiness, now that it hit rock bottom
-- I am pretty sure that's a freedom of speech violation that would be removed at USSC and ECHR, but I'm also pretty sure the rating agencies will not feel any need to challenge the rule.
-- Not sure default will have any effect because it's not as if investors are rushing to Russian bonds these days.
-- Remember that time a hedge fund seized an Argentine naval vessel to pay its debt?  Banks not eager to be a target of nuclear strikes this time around.
-- Oracle and MongoDB have stopped service to Russia
-- I fear this can only mean cheaper, more reliable software for our enemies.
-- Russian helicopters bombed at Kherson Int'l Airport
-- is the new 卐
-- The Ukrainian Reaper is well on his way to killing enough Russians to become the next Simo Häyhä, at least in our imaginations.
-- I'm having a hard time finding primary sources but: apparently Russian infantry carried their dress uniforms into Ukraine so that they would be ready for the victory parades
-- AMC Theatres bought a gold mine today, just to remind everyone that everything has gone bonkers, not just the war
-- China annoyed that their* local government in Taipei is sending money to Ukraine
-- Subtle reminder that the Dalai Lama believes he will be the last reincarnation
-- Subtle reminder that the Prophecy of the Popes lists 112 popes, and we are currently on the 112th.  Something about the seven hills of Rome being destroyed after that.
-- Subtle reminder that the Mayan 4th age ended in 2012, and every new age the gods end up having to recreate humans.
-- Poland now suggesting NATO send ground troops to Ukraine
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country - by Labster - 03-16-2022, 04:19 AM