Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
Honestly not a lot going on, except Russians continue to blow up buildings and civilians. Reminds me of the RWBY OP, "Things looking bleak and they're bound to get worse."

-- Servant of the People is coming back to Netflix
-- If you've forgotten, that's the comedy starring Zelensky as President, as opposed to reality which is the tragedy starring Zelensky as President.
-- Zelensky's competence as a war president is probably the biggest "known unknown" faced in the Russian war plan.
-- The biggest surprise is the unity in the West, after years of preparing by Russia through funding populist, separatist, and other fringe movements.
-- Zelensky speaks to US Congress, they seem to like him
-- Biden says he thinks Putin is a war criminal
-- Putin goes on desperate rant about the fifth column of enemies of the state inside Russia
-- Which of course he would never give if there weren't a lot of opposition
-- If the cool kids went to a protest, would you do it too, even if it means we throw you off a cliff?
-- Putin also says the West "cannot live without oysters and gender freedom"
-- At this point I'm considering shipping Putin/Patriarch of Moscow because they doth protest too much about the gays in a weird context
-- The special operation that dare not speak its name
-- Seriously I don't get it, how does a couple of crossed wieners and four balls become a casus belli? 
-- Russian prima ballerina quits Bolshoi over war
-- Zelensky says Russia has crossed all the red lines.  Which is true enough for Ukraine, if only it kept its nuclear weapons.
-- China continues to waffle.  The current strategy seems to be to support Ukraine diplomatically, but Russia economically.  If I had to guess, it's because CCP top leadership hasn't made up its mind and different parts of government are just pursuing their own goals.  Because what they are doing seems less like a strategy and more like what they'd do to make everyone mad at them.
-- List of large companies grouped by how withdrawn from Russia they are.  Quite a few companies have decided to keep making money in Russia
-- I guess I will have to boycott Subway now.
-- So I guess I will just continue to not eat there like always.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country - by Labster - 03-17-2022, 05:07 AM