Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
-- Zelensky speaks to UK Parliament: We will fight them on the beaches, in the trenches, with the drones
-- Zelensky speaks to US Congress: I have a dream!  A dream my country will stop being attacked for their ethnicity
-- Zelensky speaks to Germany: Don't let them build a wall across Europe!
-- Up next: in latin american address, Zelensky sings "Despacito"
-- Some Russian soldiers surprised that they are in Ukraine, think they are still training
-- Other soldiers blame refugees for forcing them to siege their cities
-- Life in Mariupol no fun, neither is leaving
-- Russian soldiers reported dead to their families are in fact alive in detention in Ukraine.
-- Zelensky urges other Russians to surrender so they can live too.  They don't even have to go back!
-- 320000 people have crossed into Ukraine to join the fight
-- Oil at $102.65 a barrel, which is lower but still high
-- Another day, another sanction.  Another week or so, and it will be law that the US doesn't have normal trade relations with Russia.
-- The longer this goes on, the worse it's going to get for Russia, as sanctions become harder and harder to unwind.
-- Also militarily, every day Ukraine gets more military equipment and Russia has less.
-- I'm not sure Russia realizes they are in a race for time.  Remember how the US just spent 20 years in Afghanistan without ruining the economy?
-- Or are they counting on Europe to break when they run out of fuel?  Can the Russian economy last another 8 months?
-- ExoMars not going to Mars on Russian rocket
-- I'm still hopeful they can ride American broomsticks.
-- Russians sending most rockets into Ukraine now.  Lots of them today.
-- Missiles hitting Lviv are making that NATO no-fly zone idea look more attractive.
-- UK revokes RT broadcast licence
-- Nancy Pelosi quotes Bono
-- 13 year old kills 9 in opposition near Odessa
-- wait, that was supposed to be: 13 year old driver kills 9 in opposite lane near Odessa, Texas.  Sorry, wrong thread.
-- Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger declares it an illegal war
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country - by Labster - 03-18-2022, 05:12 AM