Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
(03-20-2022, 02:54 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(03-20-2022, 02:26 PM)Dartz Wrote: --There're rumours that some may try to replace Putin - either with Shoygu, or with the Mayor of Moscow
--Any replacement of Putin results in a dead Putin - he's too dangerous to leave alive.

Putin is ex-KGB - he knows the methods how "inconvenient" Russians die, and I'm willing to bet real money that he's taken precautions against every one of the usual methods and most of the unusual ones.

Oh yeah - quite a few are getting arrested. He's already supposedly replaced a lot of his staff - and just look at how distant he's sitting from everyone when he's photographed with his ministers?

Oh, and Linda Thomas - US Ambassador to the UN - has stated that other NATO countries may want to send troops into Ukraine and, while the US doesn't want to send troops in, it will support them.

Oooh boy.

------

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country - by Dartz - 03-20-2022, 03:06 PM