Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
Global mass vitrification event would be the term.

It's unlikely.

They won't launch on NATO first, unless the Russian state itself is in danger so that leaves a show of force against Ukraine to utterly shock them out of the war. I mean, then you get into Russia launches a nuclear weapon and it goes off - you have a crime on a scale not seen in 80 years and uncharted territory. Because how do you even drop the sanction hammer on that.

Or what's almost worse. Russia launches a nuclear weapon and it fails to go off and just goes 'donk' into the ground outside a school.

And suddenly, the entire Russian nuclear is suspect. Not only have they launched a nuclear attack - their nuclear attack has failed. So they get the consequences of pushing the button - and the consequences of the button misfiring.

They're not going to do it

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country - by Dartz - 03-21-2022, 05:36 PM