Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
Day 27

--Watching video of Russian soldiers getting ambushed
--Nobody's telling them what to do - there's no particular urgency to get out of the way of the bullets -- or any particular intent to send any bullets back. Or do anything really.
--Has nobody told these lads they don't let you respawn in this match? One shot and you're out like.....
--I assume it's called a Kill zone for a reason.
--It's like they don't even care if they get killed or shit, it's like, you might be in your box, but at least you're not in Ukraine
--Welcome to the Gates of hell, soldier, says the Devil. Oh Thank Fuck, says the soldier. That's an odd reaction, says the Devil. You don't know where the fuck I've been, says the soldier, at least here it's warm.
--US claims lack of cold weather gear among Russia troops is causing frostbite
--One Russian tanker steals his tank and delivers it to the Ukrainian army. 'Misha' earns 10,000 dollars, and a chance to be a citizen when the war is over.
--Even more fancy electronic warfare equipment is abandoned in its container.
--Russia's total losses may be near 18,000 - including Wagners.
--Speaking of videos. Tiktocker arrested after showing Ukrainian vehicles beside a shopping centre
--Shopping centre subsequently attacked so - yeah - oops. Loose lips
--Azov batallion being called 'Tik Tok' batallion. They hate the nickname
--And may have used an ATGM on a Russian boat shelling Mariupol
--If someone shoots down a helicopter with a PT-boat torpedo we'll officially be on anime logic
--Mariupol fighting is very much street-by street at this time.
--Videos from drones used to spot for tanks hiding in forest.
--Ukraine tank-plinking with what looks like artillery. I didn't think cannons could be that accurate but... Plink!
--Pops like a Jack-in-the-Box, I thought. Then I found out wikipedia has an article on the Jack-in-the-Box-effect already.
--The VDV does what it's be doing for the last 4 weeks and achieves the same result it's been achieving for the last 4 weeks; less VDV than there was 4 weeks ago.
--Russia's generals continue to die from the front.
--Are these the bad generals to incompetent to stay alive, or the good generals getting involved to at least try to make shit work that're getting killed
--2400 Ukrainian children may have been removed by Russia from the Donetsk and Luhansk areas
--Africa and 'Colonised' parts of the world (For real want of a better term) tend to have more of a pro-Russian voice.
--Even if most of them voted to condemn the invasion at the UN, that's about all they've done.
--Russia armed a alot of them when it was the Soviet Union. And when it came to Colonisation, Russia mostly shat where it ate rather than everywhere else. The people who see Russia as the Coloniser live beside it.
--Lots of them need Russia for shit like grain and fertliser so this thing is fucking them over. Openly siding against Russia will hurt them. Openly taking Russia's side will hurt them too because Europe is Pissed. Best to do nothing and stay sensibly out of the war. Maybe send some Blue Helmets when it's over.
--EU might do better learning to speak to them in a manner that reflects their experiences.
--Poland is calling for Russia to be booted from the G20 (Wasn't this mentioned a week ago?)
--China seems to have picked it's side. It's own side in this case. It's trying to be a third pole on the magnet.
--It's trying the 'Bow to one, without mooning the other' approach. Acceding a little to western sanctions, and imposing its own, so the West doesn't get pissed at it and it fits its own narrative. But not actively fucking Russia in the ass because it thinks having a grateful/friendly/needy Russia may be useful to it.
--Destabilisation of other poles is also useful to it.
--Zalensky is trying to arrange a conference with Winnie the Pooh to try change his mind
--Maybe it'll go better than his address to the Knesset
--Don't try to draw comparisons with The Holocaust. They don't like that.
--Speaking of those drinking Kremlin-aid, Republican congress-creature Majorie Greene blames Ukraine for the war, and calls Russia's offensive successful.
--Europe is making noise about embargoing Russia's oil
--France's Total oil, stops selling Russian oil on its own.
--Maersk sails out of Russia, permanently
--Russian Nobel peace prize winner, donates prize to fund aid.
--Renault - ever the fascist collaborator - has resumed car production in Moscow. (Didn't they get nationalised for Nazi collaboration in the 40's?)
--Russian embassy in Poland fails to elect new Pope as black smoke rises from Chimney
--Germany seems to be aiming towards building Europe's largest military
--Putin - in every photo, looks older and older.
--And Belarus still hasn't invaded. But soon(tm).
--Russia may deploy nuclear weapons in Belarus before it goes in.
--Der Postillion: Newly independent Donetsk and Luhansk apply for NATO membership.

----

That last one will utterly fuck anyone who doesn't check sources, won't it?

All around the battlefield
The missile chased the tanker
The missile thought t'was all in fun
POP! goes the tanker

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country - by Dartz - 03-22-2022, 03:22 PM