Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
Okay. Let me get this straight.

So, it turns out that the Russian army have left their dead in the street where they fell. Potentially for weeks. While they occupied places.

Oh.

And they've been denying compensation to the families of those KIA because they were officially still listed as on an exercise, rather than being on a military operation.

Oh

And they've been abandoning front-line units to get ground to meat paste by retreating from behind them without even having the grace to warn them they'll be the rearguard.... they were just too slow so were left to be slaughtered.

Oh

And they've been bulking some units up with as much as 50% conscripts, without telling the higher-ups that they've been doing that. So, it's untrained or barely trained conscripts now being put to the sword.

Oh

And the whole, Go Dig a Trench through the puked up guts of Chernobyl. So now, you have soldiers dead and sick through radiation poisoning.

Oh

And the tank that got flipped off the bridge a few weeks back was finally pulled out of the water by Ukraine. The crew were still inside. Nobody bothered to try rescue them - they just drove off an left them in there. For two weeks. (One kind hopes they drowned quickly)

Oh

And it was all for nothing. Everything waiting at home is worse than when you left for a two week exercise 8 weeks ago.

So, yeah, life in the Russian army.

-----

The difference between life in the Russian army, and death in hell is that, at least Hell will be warm and they'll treat you like a human being..... and your friends will be there.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country - by Dartz - 04-02-2022, 10:13 AM