Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
There really is no pithy one liner for this. Russia is basically starting it's own holocaust

I mean, yeah - those mobile Crematoria that short up a few weeks back which were actually supposed to be for Rubbish disposal and not incinerating the dead? Mariupol city council have said they're being used for exactly what people feared they would be.

Russia basically spat this out as a manifesto through RIA - something that is so detached from reality that it can be summarised as 'They're all Nazis and need to be punished and only we can do it'. I can't even tell if it's because of a skewed translation or what, but it physcially hurts to read in a way that even Mein Kampf doesn't.

From a a sublte and inexorable subversion of the state, through short victorious war, to mass slaughter and genocide when that ran into the buzz-saw of reality.

Well...uh....guess it happened again I guess.

----

To my eternal dissapointment the suit-wearers in government got their expected head-pats. Fuck's sake.

That said Clare Daly and Mick Wallace once again have made complete fools of us in front of real countries.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country - by Dartz - 04-06-2022, 03:37 PM