Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
I'm just going to leave you with some choice comments from Lukashenko on the war -- and the president of Belarus does publicly admit it's a war, and not a "special operation".

Alexander Lukashenko Wrote:"But I am not immersed in this problem enough to say whether it goes according to plan, like the Russians say, or like I feel it. I want to stress one more time: I feel like this operation has dragged on."

"We categorically do not accept any war. We have done, and are doing, everything now so that there isn’t a war. Thanks to yours truly, me that is, negotiations between Ukraine and Russia have begun."

Lukashenko said using nuclear weapons in Ukraine was “unacceptable because it’s right next to us – we are not across the ocean like the United States. It is also unacceptable because it might knock our terrestrial ball flying off the orbit to who knows where. Whether or not Russia is capable of that — is a question you need to ask the Russian leadership.”

Ah, a Space: 1999 fan!  Wait, which country elected the comedian as its president again?

Russia Ambassador to U.S. Says NATO Not Taking Nuclear War Threat Seriously.  Ah yes, Russia's weekly reminder it has nuclear weapons.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country - by Labster - 05-06-2022, 04:54 AM