Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country
Looks like Lukashenko has seen which way the wind is blowing and has finally started praising the Ukrainian army. From scuttering on about how the Russian army would win in three days, and being obviously in on Putins plans, to threatening to join the fight for weeks, to talking about how well Ukraine is doing and how well they use mobile tactics.

Not quite turning his back on his Russian master, but very much starting to edge away.

Meanwhile, Kazhakhistan (Greatest country in the world - all other countries are run by little girls) has cancelled in Victory Day celebrations in protest over the war.

Even cancer - long the enemy of western civilisation may have joined the fight. Rumours are going around that Putin may have blood cancer. Then again, these rumours seem to have come from the Ukrainian intelligence service saying they intercepted an oligarch talking about it so, snort a line of coke on this one.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country - by Dartz - 05-14-2022, 08:00 AM