Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 4 is now available for your reading pleasure.
RE: Chapter 4 is now available for your reading pleasure.
> Shanahan Plaza
🍀 Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!  Thanks for the typo!

> Long description of driving Fuji Speedway
Bob: brags about research done on speedway course
Brent: (to Bob) noone will ever notice if you don't put it in the concordance
Dartz: (walks in) hey you got the speedway track wrong

> "Make me a bicycle messenger with a package to deliver!"
Obvious mistake here.  This should say "Make me a pretty bicycle messenger."  Despite what Bob says about "Usagi's maturity" and all that jazz, I still insist she is a 13 year old girl and wants to grow into an attractive adult.  Plus "pretty" is part of the activation phrase I'm pretty sure.

> Is that a... red cocktail dress she's wearing?
I have now learned not to mess with a girl wearing a cocktail dress in a clock shop.  Also, I blame Ikuhara for this, like everything else truly strange in Sailor Moon. 

> quantum gravity which predicts a spin-2 massless messenger particle
Spin-2?  Who ordered that?
I'm also legitimately worried that being a fluent speaker of English would harm Ami's ability to score high on Japanese tests of English.  They seem to have evolved their own testing dialect over there.

> she'd learned the hard way that guards didn't like it when you roofhopped onto their buildings, she'd made a point afterwards to memorize all the embassies in Minato
Oh come on, it's not like she's driving a truck into the embassy gates in a Jeezit-mobile.

> A few rotted scraps of cloth lay among the bones
Honestly this is the thing that surprised me the most, given there is atmosphere and humidity there.  Cloth almost never survives where there's humidity (though fibres do pretty well in Egypt).  Doug is destroying mountains of archaeological record here, which is actually in character for him.  (Mainly thinking about this because in my own setting, Fujitaka Kinomoto will be the PI of the site up there.)

> Luna laughed. "'Stupid' was a word no one — not even her enemies — ever used to describe Her Majesty."
I see she didn't grow up with her own version of Sailor Mars

> Solider of Revolution, I am Guardian Pluto!
But how much solider is she?  Does she blend?  Can I eat it?

> you, o theoretical reader
I'll take that as a compliment.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 4 is now available for your reading pleasure. - by Labster - 03-17-2022, 05:59 AM