Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 4 is now available for your reading pleasure.
RE: Chapter 4 is now available for your reading pleasure.
> when they'd found Ami Usagi
Needs a comma there.  Unless there's a new cast member I don't know about. (artist conception)

Concordance>  Those that were usually got the name of the planet's moon (or if it had more than one, one of the larger moons).
Well, close.  They're all named after a satellite of each planet.  For Venus and Mercury, there are are no natural satellites (moons), so NASA got to name them with their orbiters.  A friend of mine wrote some code that interpreted the mostly garbage telemetry Magellan was sending back, helping to save the spacecraft -- and he's a fan of Sailor Moon.  It must be kind of cool to have something one worked on incorporated into fictional mythology.

It seems to me that the two older girls had important almost-adult stuff to do like driving cool cars, and then some chuuni named Usagi urgently summoned them to a fight that wasn't an urgent fight after all.  And here I was afraid that they wouldn't have a reason to be annoying for half a season.

I'm not sure I actually said it, but it was a very enjoyable and fun read, and as always I'm eager for more.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 4 is now available for your reading pleasure. - by Labster - 03-22-2022, 04:26 AM