Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 4 is now available for your reading pleasure.
RE: Chapter 4 is now available for your reading pleasure.
(03-23-2022, 12:11 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(03-23-2022, 12:03 PM)chibipoe Wrote: One thing I noticed is that in chapter 4, with Venus, the spelling of mansion is manshon as she is running to answer the call. (manshon and manshons are both used, in the section where she is ruminating about the Qatar embassy.)

Quoting Wikipedia:

Quote:In modern Japan, a "manshon" (Japanese: マンション), stemming from the English word "mansion", is used to refer to a multi-unit apartment complex or condominium.

(03-23-2022, 12:03 PM)chibipoe Wrote: That aside, given how Doug remarks about how warlike/aggressive Usagi looks during the song and the bits in the prologue where he says, "There at the end, I might have been too." I wonder if forcing the song will have consequences down the line. My speculative thought is Usagi's gonna face a 'becoming worse than Beryl' moment and the seeds have been laid for that.

I have the advantage of being a pre-reader... Let's just say that, as mild-mannered as I am, I would be just as warlike at the point Doug's referencing.

Ah-hah! I googled manshon since I assumed it was deliberate but didn't delve too deep, thanks for enlightenment.  

And I cannot wait, but it did strike me as possibly significant. Eagerly looking forward to it either way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 4 is now available for your reading pleasure. - by chibipoe - 03-23-2022, 02:49 PM