Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April Fools Event
April Fools Event
The Terror Of MAPSERVER!
RE: April Fools Event
I want to send that back for a refund lol
The only time I was on this weekend, I was busy with other matters. I saw the Mapserver messages, but had no idea what was going on. Did they put a page up in the forums about it?
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
(04-04-2022, 07:42 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: The only time I was on this weekend, I was busy with other matters.  I saw the Mapserver messages, but had no idea what was going on.  Did they put a page up in the forums about it?

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/top...ion-event/

The Saturday Night Spandex crowd arrived at just the right time to try out the event. Poor Spud logged in right under Mapserver's feet.

Still not sure which was weirder, the Rikti Monkeys piloting Freakshow Tanks, or the shirtless cops with police cars for legs.
If it's still running, I'll have to get on quickly and have the experience...
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....