Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV
(05-01-2022, 06:26 AM)robkelk Wrote: Is this person a complete idiot, or do they think that we are?

When ObstinateOwlbear0's very first edit has the edit reason "changed mind, removed bullet", and also has the same formatting issues that we just called Crazymonkey out on, whoever "MentalstateAnimal" is claiming to be at the moment is as much as admitting they're using sockpuppets and have no intention of following the rules.

Move to block ObstinateOwlbear0 as an apparent sockpuppet of Crazymonkey.

EDIT: Also, could somebody else deal with the Moderation queue, please? There's another protest convoy in town this weekend, and my patience is all drained away as a result.

RoarkTenjouin: The usual "didn't use a template" issue. From the subject matter, I'm assuming it isn't on TVT... but I haven't actually checked.
ObstinateOwlbear0: discussed above. We might need to approve and immediately undo this one in order to have something in the history for the Stewards to run a Checkuser, so please don't summarily reject this one.
Crazymonkey: Same formatting issue that they were called out on previously. Somebody needs to point out "refusing to learn from an honest mistake" is bannable.
Happybirthday: Nothing obviously wrong, but I haven't had time to check whether it's copy-and-paste from elsewhere.

(diff | preview) . . N Trials in Tainted Space 01:41:39 . . +3,554‎ . . RoarkTenjouin [Approve Approve all . . Reject Reject all] . . [Mark as spammer]
    (diff | preview) . . m Most Triumphant Example (Sugar Wiki)/A 2022-04-30T22:56:44 . . −478‎ . . ObstinateOwlbear0 (changed mind, removed bullet) [Approve Approve all . . Reject Reject all] . . [Mark as spammer]
    (diff | preview) . . Cursed with Awesome 2022-04-30T20:28:38 . . +434‎ . . Crazymonkey [Approve Approve all . . Reject Reject all] . . [Mark as spammer]
    (diff | preview) . . Punch Clock Hero 2022-04-30T16:10:27 . . +403‎ . . Happybirthday [Approve Approve all . . Reject Reject all] . . [Mark as spammer]

Just noticed this. The first is legit, they just need warned to recreate with the proper formatting. Rejected edit three and undid edit two cause I smell a sock too. Fourth is legit and approved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV - by GethN7 - 05-01-2022, 09:04 AM