Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV
Okay, it's that time again -- nominating users for autopatrolled/automoderated:

Bauerbach has a history dating back to 2018, but has become quite prolific in the last nine months or so. He's also been willing to take advice and has been relaxed about mod communications. I think his promotion is long overdue.

And much as I don't really want to <grin>, I think it's time to promote Kuma as well. Their edits are much improved from where they once were even if they aren't as good as we'd like, and of late I have been in the habit of simply hitting "Approve All" for them, because I know their edits these days will at least be acceptable.

Finally, I want to discuss SmileyB. He's been editing since January 2021, but there's evidence he and Mrkelangelo are the same person (M replying to messages on SmileyB's talk page as if he were SmileyB) and he's the guy we had all the drama and "I made a video" over image licenses with sixteen months ago. However, for the past year or so there's been no drama and his edits have been good. I want to poll the other mods on whether he deserves a promotion.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV - by Bob Schroeck - 07-26-2022, 10:27 AM