Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV
Okay, reconstructing the message I accidently forgot to send after previewing it.

Users to consider for promotion to automoderated:

H-Games~Documentation has been around long enough that they might just barely have qualified for grandfathering when we activated moderation.  Even if they didn't merit automoderated status then, I think they do now.

HelljmprRookie has definitely been around since before moderation and probably should have have gotten grandfathered in.  My only real quibble is that I suspect he may be the same person as JustARookie based on similar user names and an identical obsession with Monster Girl Quest!

Similarly, Dominicmgm has been around since long before moderation.  He's only made half a dozen edits, but there was no drama and no reverts.  Voting to retroactively grandfather him, too.

The23rdCamper has been a contributor for almost a year.  Not a lot of edits, but all good.

Xemylixa, a wiki member since January, not a lot of contributions but based on what they've added I'm willing to risk promoting them.

Just a 1itt1e bit further is less than two weeks old, but they've dived into structural and grammar/spelling fixes instead of just dropping examples.  This is another I'm willing to take a chance on.

TheEric132 has been around since November, and while they haven't edited a lot have concentrated on grammar, spelling and other site quality issues.

And finally, one I'm on the wall about: ShawnTehLogoBoi.  His recent edits have generally been good, but he was responsible for that "Fun Size" kerfluffle when he first showed up, and Rob's had some dealings with him that weren't exactly of the best.

--------------
Okay, and this time I'll be sure to save my work.  <grin>
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV - by Bob Schroeck - 08-12-2022, 01:40 PM